Friday, January 23, 2009

If it works for me, then it works for me-David Archuletta

*Random thought of the Day: Dreams have meaning. Or so I've been told lately, with some of the weird dreams I've had. So I've thought about it.
1-There was the dream about my mom deciding to adopt a child, so no problem-she found some children being sold at Walmart (which was a totally normal thing apparently!) and she bought a new little girl, in which she wanted to change the appearence of due to the child's messed up hair and face. 2-Then there was the dream about my best friend Adam pretending to be in some sort of mafia, that was against his ex-girlfriend. 3-Then the 3rd and final wierd dream, my best friend Cassidi's stepdad just so happened to be Barack Obama. Which actually was pretty cool because he was really nice, had lots of money and sent us on a shopping spree (on scooters), in Europe!


So the analysis' of my dreams??? 1) I'm pretty sure I was just wierded out, or shocked or something, the fact that I'm getting a new stepsister. Yes-my Mom is getting married this summer. (Mom-don't freak out-everyone's going to find out anyway and not from me so I might as well spread the word! Besides, most people that read my blog are family and already know(:) Anyway, so thats that on dream number 1. 2) Adam tends to be distant, or not distant but busy and its so hard to read you Adam haha! But I realize from that dream that he is a smart kid and has plans and goals and I dont' know what I'd do without him. As far as his ex-lets not go there! 3)And then the whole Obama thing....well, it really proves that I'm over the whole fact of him becoming President. In the dream-I really liked him, mainly cuz I had to since he was Cassidi's dad and all. People need to just shut up and quit talking so much crap about him because he is our President and believe it or not-will probably do SOME good! I loved riding on a scooter in Europe too!
Point you ask-think about your dreams when they are deep or strange. Usually there is some wierd meaning that you may be able to use in your life. The End.*

Yay! Its another weekend! T.G.I.F! Thank George It's Friday! And Saturday...and Sunday....
I had a good but busy week. Monday there was no school, which turned out to be a really great day! A guy I sorta know who is attending school here, asked me to go paintballing with him and about 6 others. It was SO much fun! He had never been, and I'd only been once. I even got a battle wound! Got hit on my legs and it left a nice bruise(: Totally worth it though! Plus I was with a cute guy(:
This week, I started getting more exercise! Yup-I'm now in a habit of playing raquetball and running 2-3 times a week...and boy am I feeling great! Sore, but great! I like the fact that i'm accomplishing at least one of my 2009 goals of eating more healthy and getting more exercise!
School is going well though. I'm trying my best and working on my motivation level!

Friday night, I had pretty much a lot of fun! First of all, I went to a Kareoke night at the Institute and guess what-I actually got up there and sang! I first sang The Start of Something New from "High School Musical", with my good buddy Simon who is into HSM as much as I am(:. I also sang with a few choir friends Seasons of Love from "Rent"! It was WAY fun! I have never really done anything like that so it was pretty cool! A friend filmed a bit of my singing on her phone, but were still workin on getting it OFF her phone(: Hopefully I can find a way to put it on here soon!

After hangin out there and socializing, I went on a date with my friend Drew. There were about 8 of us and the boys made crepes for us girls, which were pretty good, considering I don't usually care for crepes much! Then we watched "Red Eye" which was SUPER intense and suspenseful! If you've never seen it-DO! Prepare for violence, but good suspense and great acting! We all had a good time.

Saturday night, after getting several things done, I hit up the EAC basketball game. I really get into those. Especially the fact that we sadly, and surprisingly lost this one :(. Good team, intense game, but tough ending! Better luck next time!




Today is another beautiful Sunday! I taught again in Relief Society. The lesson came from Elder David A. Bednar's talk on Prayer, from Nov conference. It was definantly one of my favorite talks! My lesson I must say, went really well. I truly felt the spirit so strong during it. My testimony of prayer was strengthened a lot. It was great! I really love teaching the gospel.
Anywho, I'm enjoying life right now, more so than usual! I trust in the Lord and that gets me pretty far down the road!
Hope you all have a splendid week! And remember to Pray always!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! Good tip--pray always. AND become best friends with the President's daughter so you can go shopping in Europe...? :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin