Wednesday, December 9, 2009

21 Philosophies

*Random thought of the Day:
Is this bird dead, or is it faking death? What do you think? Yes-it is a real bird. I found it in plain view on the grass on the EA Campus-just lying there in all its pathetic-ness and I think it is totally playing dead! Apparently, this happens all the time. oh-not the part of birds playing dead, but birds just dropping dead on campus at any time. "This is some kind of wacked-out conspiracy" (Madagascar). Need I say more? The End.*









That's right everyone. My title is what it is. I'm 21 years old now! THAT, is a wacked-out conspiracy! Ok, so it's just life. Whatevs. I think it's more wierd that my little brother just turned 13! Anyway, my birthday was pretty good, despite the stressful week it's been due to a list of this and that. Unfortunantly, I had my Christmas concert the night of the 8th, but it wasn't too unfortunate because the concert was awesome! Went very well! But, that's ok because this weekend I had a party at my apartment! It was totally amazing! I had several friends come and Emily made me a really cute cake!
I was sung to and then we broke out the dance music and the glow sticks. Thats right! It was fun! Literally though-we broke open a bunch of the glow sticks and flung the stuff inside all over my apartment so that the whole living room glowed in the dark. Now, I know what some of you are probably thinking-does the glow stick stuff stain or come off the walls or clothes? Yes it does. Infact, when you turn on the lights-its completely faded. Ok, so we got some on the curtains....which came off.....mostly.....ahem.....and apparently glow sticks have like fiber glass in them or something. But we swept and vaccumed the floors afterwards! I know I know-some 21 year old responsibility right?! At least I wasn't getting wasted(:

Devon found a new boyfriend too(:
Pictures of the glow stuff didn't come out well-but still looked cool(:So the party was rockin for a couple hours, then died due to lots going on that night!

What else has been going on? Well, last weekend, my good buddy Scott Amberson came for a visit on Sunday night! We had a granola party! My friend Chris had a homemade recipe for it so we got the stuff and a bunch of us made some! I still have plenty left, in which I'll be taking home to Show Low with me this week.
I also had yet another succesful semi-annual waffle party! Yay! I had a good turn out with some good waffles!


Hungry Boys! Me and Devon!













So I guess to say the least-it is party season. You know me-I'm always throwing parties around this time of year!
Finals have been this week. I am in the midst of them. Pray for me(: So far, ok. I just honestly want to be through them and get home to Show Low! It's definantly time for a break!
I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of schools. BYU-Idaho, NAU, and Utah State. So basically all of them. It's annoying waiting! I'm gonna see if one of my friends that lives here in Thatcher, will check my mail during the break in case anything comes in the mail! Because with my luck, something might.

Anyway, life has been super stressful the last couple of weeks and thats all there is to it! Luckily, I've had some breaks with all these parties and such. And that is my update! More during the break is to come i'm sure!
Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Lovely photos, just lovely. I am very glad you're continuing your semi-annual-waffle-party-thing. Good luck on the rest of finals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

Way too much fun. Hey. I totally remember Scott. It's awesome.

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin