Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*Random thought of the day: Fact: Bears Eat Beats. Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica. Haha-jk..thats from the office and NOT my random thought! Fact: Hard work pays off. Not to say that I never work hard, I just have worked hard-ER this semester and found the joys of good results. When you work hard for something you really want, with trust in God, and if you're living righteously, there is your life lesson right there! Things come together for your good. This, I have learned. I pulled off all A's and B's (with the exception of a C in Aurel Perception because I have no rhthym). Crazy eh?! Not to be boasting or anything, but I really have learned about hard work! Those of you in school still, all it takes is motivation, courage in yourself and well, hard work to get the important things done!*


Well, I'm finally on Christmas break! And in a way I'm thrilled! Mainly because I don't have homework or practicing to do for a couple weeks, and I love Christmas time!
As you can see, there are a lot of pictures posted from last week! Some being from my totally awesome birthday party! It was great! I have such cool friends!
Here is me
with my adorable cake-woot! Emily is way artistic and talented!
Then of course some of my crazy friends, Felicia and Curtis. Don't be embarrased guys-you're the ones who posed for the camera! We all had fun! We talked, ate cake and watched 27 Dresses!
On Wednesday last week, I had a Waffle Party! (And in the mornin..I'm makin waffles!)It was fantastic! Here is the evidence!
Caitlyn and Will chowin down on top. Jenn really enjoys her waffles! And then we have the 3 coolest redheads EVER! Me, Will and Jenn! Will-dont' be upset about my hair! (I recently added blonde highlights to my hair and Will was "offended" Especially when Jenn was the one who did my hair!) Anyway, the waffle party was great and I had several people show up! A good get-together before the break!

After finals finally got done, Emily and I headed to Mesa for a couple days! It was cool! We wanted to do a little Christmas shopping and see some friends and my family. We saw Twilight for the 2ND time(: I know-we're obsessed a little bit! And we also got to see the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple which was awesome! On the way to Mesa, Ema and stopped at this gas station and found the most hilarious sign ever! Need we say more?
!
On Saturday,we headed back to Thatcher. We attempted to stay until Tuesday morning, but due to the snow storm coming towards the mountains, we ended up leaving Monday afternoon. So yes-there is snow in Show Low right now!
We had to drive a little bit in it, but because of two prayers by us and our family,and careful driving, we arrived home safely Monday evening! At least we had fun on the road!
On Tuesday I actually got to go sledding with some EA friends who live up here. It was fun til I got hurt. Felicia-DON"T LAUGH! And Curtis-Don't laugh because Felicia laughed! Anyway-I was on a sled with Emily and Nick and we sorta crashed and I pulled or strained some muscles in my legs pretty well...go figure! Oh well-I got some good footage of my friends sledding! This included sledding on a laundry basket which Trevor thought was a pretty good idea lol!

Anyway....other than sledding-not too much goin on in Show Low. I'm sure I'll blog some more next week after something exciting happens! Hope you all are having a jolly holiday! If not-well do it anyway!
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Curtis Gardner said...

Man, thank goodness you didn't post the picture of me and Felisha holding hands. Could you imagine the rumors that would fly all over EAC?

And for all those who have read this comment, and are wondering, I'm single and my number is [CENSORED BY BLOGGER].

Kari said...

Hi, Rachelle! Excellent, what a relief to have the semester come to a close. Congratulations on your grades. We are getting snow tomorrow and Saturday--we'll be sledding, too! (Sorry you hurt your leg.)

Unknown said...

Well, so much for Curtis putting his number up for all the eligible young ladies! It doesn't even show the flippin' number! Oh well, maybe he'll get lucky :D Did you even take a picture with us holding hands? Weird! Anyway, all my lovin' Rachelle! You are awesomeness! :)

My Music Inspiration

My Music Inspiration

Favorite Quotes

  • wHeRe WoRdS fAiL, mUsIc SpEaKs
  • iF mUsIc Be ThE fOoD oF lOvE, pLaY oN
  • I LoVe ThIs CrAzY tRaGiC, sOmEtImEs AlMoSt MaGiC, aWfUl BeAuTiFuL liFe
  • wHoEvEr sAiD sUnShInE iS hApPiNeSs, HaS nEvEr DaNcEd In ThE rAin